14/4/20

Wednesday, 15th April

Hello!!  Today you have to…

SOCIAL SCIENCE

1.     Libro Social Science pág.70 : Lee y traduce en voz alta. Si no sabes una palabra mírala en tu vocabulario (enviado por correo) o diccionario del blog.

2.     Do these activities in your notebook:

Measuring Time

a). Put the phrases below (only English) into the correct box: past, present or future.
Past
Present
Future

















·      I was born=Yo nací
·      I will get married=Yo me casaré
·      I will go on holidays= Me iré de vacaciones
·      I am at home=Estoy en casa
·      I am in 3rd grade= Estoy en 3º
·      I started school= Empecé el cole
·      I had my 1st birthday= Tuve mi primer cumpleaños
·      I will be 18 years old= Cumpliré 18 años
·      I am eating lunch= Estoy comiendo

b). Match the equal measurements of time.(Une los equivalentes)

HABÍA UN ERROR, YA ESTÁ CAMBIADO:

    24 hours                                   1 minute                              
    60 seconds                                1 hour
    12 months                                   1 day
    7 days                                          1 week
   60 minutes                                   1 month
    4 weeks                                       1  year




ENGLISH

1.    Correct Activity Book page 107:

1)    Gloves,mask,helmet,paddle surf,flippers,wetsuit

2)    Badly,loudly,well,slowly,quietly


3)    Peter isn´t going to play football after school
     Peter´s going to watch TV tonight
     Peter´s going to speak English tomorrow
     Peter isn´t going to swim next week.

4)    1.A horse runs quickly
2.A seal swims well
3.A parrot runs badly
4.A turtle moves slowly  


2.    BLOG!!!! THE HOUSE (Columna izquierda):

Prepositions (video)
In front, behind, between Song ( 2 veces mínimo)
Prepositions of place   

                                                                                                                                

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario