13/4/20

Tuesday, 14th April

Hello again !!!!!

How are you? I hope you enjoyed your Easter with your family. Ready to learn?



ENGLISH

You will have the English test U.6 next Friday so to review it you have to…

1.     Correct this activity you did about Punctuation (In red):

1. Are you going to watch TV at the weekend?   Yes, I am.
2.
She is going to use a swimsuit on Tuesday.
3.
He's wearing a life jacket to go kayaking.
4.
I'm going to use flippers to swim.
5.
Are they going to use a wetsuit to surf ?  Yes, they are.
6.
What do you use your surfboard for?  I use it when I'm going to go surfing.
7.
I'm going to use a helmet because we are going to go kayaking.
8.
Are you going to use a snorkel and a mask to go diving?  Yes, I am.
9.  
Do we need a paddle to go swimming?     No, we don't.
10.
What are they going to do after school?    They are going to watch TV.

2.     Do page 107 in your Activity Book. (Ayuda en Pupil´s book page 111)


3.     Play Navio Unit 6, if you have not finished.



SOCIAL SCIENCE

1.     We start Unit 5 “Studying the past”. Echa un vistazo al tema en tu libro. Tenéis el vocabulario en el correo. En breve os mandaré el audio de Alice.

2.     BLOG: SOCIAL SCIENCE : Tienes que ver dos videos, uno en castellano y otro en inglés. “Viaje por el tiempo” y “Past and present”.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario