15/4/20

Thursday, 16th April

Hello everybody!!! Today you have to…

SOCIAL SCIENCE

1.     Correct the activities that you did yesterday:

   Put the phrases below (only English) into the correct box: 

Past
Present
Future

I was born
I started school
I had my 1st birthday

I am at home
I am in 3rd grade
I am eating lunch

I will get married
I will go on holidays
I will be 18 years old












   

    24 hours =1 day                                                                
          60 seconds=1 minute                               
    12 months=1 year                                   
    7 days=1 week                                         
    60 minutes=1 hour                                 
                4 weeks = 1 month                                      

2.     BOOK PAGE 71

·      Léelo y copia en tu cuaderno lo siguiente:

            1 decade= 10 years / ten years
            1 century= 100 years / one hundred years
            1 millennium= 1,000 years / one thousand years

·      Entra en el libro virtual de Social Science, pincha en SELECT UNIT y dale a UNIT 5. Pincha encima en RESOURCES y pincha “Activities”. Haz la primera, “Measuring times”, arrastrando las palabras a su sitio correspondiente.


ENGLISH

Toca practicar para el test de mañana. UNIT 6. Tenéis en el correo 5 adjuntos:

Dos audios para los dos listenings (“17 y 18 mp3”)
Un “Listening practice U.6”
Un “Vocabulary practice”
Las soluciones de todo (Answers for practice test 6): Corregir después de hacerlo.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario