12/5/20




Wednesday,13th May

NATURAL SCIENCE

CORRECT THE ACTIVITY PAGE 88:

a)     Electricity is produced at power stations.
b)    Electricity travels along power lines.
c)     The power lines are supported by towers called pylons.
d)    In our homes, we have electrical sockets.
           Electricity flows through cables to these sockets.

*Hay materiales por los que pasa la electricidad fácilmente, se llaman "conductores", como el cobre, el acero o el agua.
Otros no dejan pasar la electricidad a través de ellos, son los "aislantes", como el plástico, la madera o el cristal.

       - Page 89 + Aula virtual:

1)     Listen to the text (HOME PAGES UNIT 6, page 89 y pincha en los cascos). Después traduce todo en voz alta con ayuda de tu vocabulario o diccionario del blog.

2)    Pincha debajo, en la cámara de fotos para ver ejemplos de conductores y aislantes. Pincha en cada foto y en el botón rojo de abajo con la “i” para leer la información.

3)    Activity 3: Pincha en los cascos y di en voz alta si es “conductor” o “insulator”.

4)    Activity 4: 

        -Write the questions and the answers A or B  in your notebook.
        -Write this in your notebook: 

 CONDUCTORS= Copper, steel, seawater.    INSULATORS=Plastic, wood, glass.





ENGLISH (MANDAR a OneNote o correo la ACTIVIDAD)

Read the text below and answer the questions in your notebook: (Respuesta completa, no completar)

NO OLVIDES PONER PUNTO AL FINAL DE LAS RESPUESTAS Y LA FECHA EN INGLÉS AL EMPEZAR.

RECUERDA QUE SI HABLAMOS DE LA  3ª PERSONA/SINGULAR "HE/SHE", EL VERBO LLEVARÁ -s / -es/ -ies. SI TIENES DUDAS MIRA EL TEXT 1 DEL LUNES.


TEXT 2

Hi, my name is Andrew. I´m 8 years old and I live in New York with my mum, my dad and my sister. I also have a hamster. I get up at 7 and I have breakfast. I usually have pancakes and fruits. I start school at 8 and I finish at 3. My favourite subject is Social Science. In the afternoon I have piano lessons. Then, I watch a movie. I sometimes play board games. On Fridays I go to the park. I can cycle very well. I never go swimming because I can´t swim. I have dinner at 6. I sometimes have pizza. After dinner I study a little. I go to bed at 9.


QUESTIONS


     What´s his name? His name is __________.
     How old is he? He is _______.
     Where does he live? He lives in _____   __.
     Who does he live with? He lives with ____              _______.
     Has he got any pet? Yes, he has __     __.
     What time does he get up? He gets up at _ _.
     What does he have for breakfast?  He has _____________.
      What time does school start? School starts at      .
     What time does school finish?  School finishes at _  _.
     What´s his favourite subject?  His favourite subject is ____________.
     What does he do in the afternoon? He _____________.
     What does he do then? He ________   .
     What does he do on Fridays? He                       .
     Can he cycle ?                .
     Can he swim?                 .
     What time does he have dinner? He has dinner at ______.
    What does he have for dinner? He sometimes has                   .
     What does he do after dinner? He            a little.
     What time does he go to bed?  He goes to bed at _____.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario