10/5/20

Monday, 11th May

Good morning, everyone! Did you have a nice weekend? This week you are going to videochat with Alice or Fran !!!

 NATURAL SCIENCE

1)    AULA VIRTUAL: UNIT 6- RESOURCES- Properties of energy
2)    Book page 87: Read and do activity 3 in your notebook

ENGLISH

Read the text below and the answers. Fíjate que el verbo en las respuestas lleva -s/-es porque es 3ª persona del singular (she). DESPUÉS PON EN TU CUADERNO:

FECHA EN INGLÉS (Monday, 11th May)
TÍTULO (TEXT 1)
Nº DE PREGUNTA Y COPIA AL LADO LA RESPUESTA. (1.Her name is Gillian)
Sigue escribiendo todas las respuestas con su número delante. Este es un ejercicio de práctica. (¡¡¡Mayúsculas y puntos al final!!)


TEXT 1

Hi, my name is Gillian. I´m 9 years old and I live in Madrid with my mum and my brother.I also have a dog. I get up at 8 and I have breakfast. I usually have cereals and milk. I start school at 9 and I finish at 4. My favourite subject is Maths. In the afternoon I do my homework. Then, I watch TV. I sometimes play board games. On Fridays I go swimming. I can swim very well. I never go cycling because I can´t cycle. I have dinner at 8. I sometimes have soup and vegetables. After dinner I read a little. I go to bed at 10.

QUESTIONS

1)    What´s her name? Her name is Gillian.
2)    How old is she? She is 9.
3)    Where does she live? She lives in Madrid.
4)    Who does she live with? She lives with her mum and brother.
5)    Has she got any pet? Yes, she has.
6)    What time does she get up? She gets up at 8.
7)    What does she have for breakfast?  She has cereals and milk.
8)    What time does school start? School starts at 9.
9)    What time does school finish?  School finishes at 4.
10) What´s her favourite subject?  Her favourite subject is Maths.
11) What does she do in the afternoon? She does her homework.
12) What does she do then? She watches TV.
13) What does she do on Fridays? She goes swimming.
14)      Can she swim? Yes, she can.
15) Can she cycle? No, she can´t.
16) What time does she have dinner? She has dinner at 8.
17)      What does she have for dinner? She sometimes has soup and vegetables.
18) What does she do after dinner? She reads a little.
19)     What time does she go to bed?  She goes to bed at 10.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario